2. Specs:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected], but I clamped it doing -

1 ohm nominal. Rise to 2.23
-Drop to 14.0v
-1,251w

Believe it. Lol.

Beastly little amp. I've actually burped it @ .25 before with no problems. I hate to see it go, but it's time to move on from my PB nuthuggery and try something new.

3. Description/Condition:

Works beautifully. It's a little beat up, but no biggie.

4. Price: :

$165 shipped! I'm trying to generate some cash for my new build, so unfortunately, no trades.

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
13,630 Posts
These run at .5 nominal daily?

·
SPL Retard
12,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
I don't see a problem with it. I did for a few weeks on a D1 hdc3 10. I know SpencerEarl runs his [email protected] .5 daily.
.35 ohm nominal load :nod: And the 1000.1 loved a 0.5 ohm nominal load. Kick ass amp here. PM me about your 1500 I might be interested in getting it.

·
Registered
939 Posts
I got one of these sittin around, didn't know they was underrated

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
Guys this amp is at a great price and well worth it. Think of it as a 0.5 ohm stable sundown sae-1200d amp lol

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
i have the asa1500.1dx i replaced my vfl100.1 with it and its the best choice i made

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
i have the asa1500.1dx i replaced my vfl100.1 with it and its the best choice i made
I bet! The powerbass 1500 is a beast! I might be getting a second one sometime soon!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Payment Sent

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.