9/10

Mechanically
10/10

4. Price: :

325+shipping from 98686

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Nice amp....trades? Cash only?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Dang.....alright. If I find some cash I will get this for the wifes truck. Nice amp....prolly be gone soon.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I always wanted to try one of these.
im using one daily [email protected] .25 before rise on a small electrical(3 85ah batts in the back, one batt under the hood, posi/nega runs of 2/0 from alt to the rear batts, never drop under 13.2v full tilt w/ my heater blasting) and let me tell you what, my 12" is beating hard as a mofo! pushing well over 3k rms at this sub and its clean(somewhat) barely distorts(mainly that my sub is getting broken in on over 3k rms =D but its loud and not getting warm at all !!!!!).

·
***** bad ass
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im using one daily [email protected] .25 before rise on a small electrical(3 85ah batts in the back, one batt under the hood, posi/nega runs of 2/0 from alt to the rear batts, never drop under 13.2v full tilt w/ my heater blasting) and let me tell you what, my 12" is beating hard as a mofo! pushing well over 3k rms at this sub and its clean(somewhat) barely distorts(mainly that my sub is getting broken in on over 3k rms =D but its loud and not getting warm at all !!!!!).
Thanks for the bump =] This amp actually came from the Seattle area as well lol =]

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thanks for the bump =] This amp actually came from the Seattle area as well lol =]
yeah, i have one and my buddy has one, his is wired @ 2 ohms on 2 sackett triple stacked 10s knockin hard, and mines on the 12" knocking even harder. just be ready to see huge power draws it doesnt leave a small imprint thats for sure. and i hope your is selling with the bass knob, it has a funky connector(not easily replaced like others, besides using a RCA lvl knob instead)

·
***** bad ass
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah, i have one and my buddy has one, his is wired @ 2 ohms on 2 sackett triple stacked 10s knockin hard, and mines on the 12" knocking even harder. just be ready to see huge power draws it doesnt leave a small imprint thats for sure. and i hope your is selling with the bass knob, it has a funky connector(not easily replaced like others, besides using a RCA lvl knob instead)
Nope, no bass knob, mine came without one from Zachfeen, but then again I could care less about a bass knob lol.

·
Premium Member
3,819 Posts
Trade for aq1200d, 0gauge ofc and clarion eqs746?

·
Premium Member
3,819 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.