Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm trying to sell my complete system butI'm sure I'll have better luck parting it out, only way I'll part it out is if I sell the subs first. If you're interested in my complete system it's in the Car Audio Packages forum.

1. Product:

Two AudioQue D1 HDC3 18s

2. Specs:
HDC318 Copper Coil Subwoofer

3. Description/Condition:
I bought these in December 2010, and installed on 1/2/11 so they don't have much play time on them at all. Not a single problem out of these, but the bottom of the magnets are scratched a little from someone sliding them across my dresser once.

4. Price: Not sure what to ask out of these so I'll say 600 obo. Will be shipped in original boxes. Box is 48”x39”x20” - 12cuft tuned to 35hz with 174”port and can be included if you're local or willing to meet somewhere.

5. Pictures:

Sorry pictures are from last night, can get pics with today's date it its a problem.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Replied.

I'm interested in trades too, but I'm looking to get out of the car audio scene.

·
Registered
198 Posts
i want these subs txt me at 1-706-284-0001

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nothing car audio related, getting out of it all together. If you've got something different though I may be interested, never know.

·
Registered
142 Posts
well i have one hdc318 copper d1 right now and looking for a second so thats why i asked if you would part with just one.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.