Car Audio Classifieds! banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i am selling my d3100 battery it is used but in good shape i had it hooked up to my 1400w amp,re auio mx it hit hared:nod: the battery
holds a good charge asking 275

1. Product: xs power deep cycle d3100 battery

2. Specs: max amps 5000 12volts Weight: 77.16 lbs

3. Description/Condition:

4. Price: :275

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
willing to ship first then?? or have refs

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
ppl to back you that you have sold/bought from so that some random person doesnt come on here and scam ppl...

·
Registered
714 Posts
references or people who you have done business with before. Everyone is more comfortable buying and selling with people who have had several flawless transactions in the past

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
ok i am new i have no refs and i am not willing to ship first dont trust that
might have a hard time selling it then. i would ship first to only someone with a ton of refs. you got to start someone man

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.