Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if I should go with the Kolossus Flek 4 gauge amp kit or should I try the 0 gauge KCA kit since the 0 gauge Kolossus kit is out of stock at the moment? It's going in my wife's 2010 Camry.

·
Registered
18 Posts
What are you running?

Having 0ga wire is nice but it's not really needed if you aren't running a lot and not planned on upgrading. I have the 4ga kit and I love it and it's everything I need. You can't go wrong with knu though so good choice.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm just gonna be running a single DAD BD 10. She's never gonna turn it up loud so it will never pull a lot of current I guess.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm just gonna be running a single DAD BD 10. She's never gonna turn it up loud so it will never pull a lot of current I guess.
How many watts are you planned on running, is what I should've said, and is there a chance of upgrading to bigger/better equipment?

If so, get the 0ga so you can do it right the first time and not have to run new wires. You can run 1/0 to a distro block and then 4ga to amp so you have the option to upgrade if you want.

If not, the 4ga will do plenty and you won't have any issues plus it's real good wire. This, obviously, is the simplest answer but there are many possibilities so try and think of future plans for your wife and decide off of that.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I'm only gonna use about 1000 watts and she's definitely wants to keep everything else stock. So I guess I should be ok. Personally I would mind running the 0 gauge but the Kolossus Flek 0 gauge kit is out of stock. I'm kinda tempted to try the KCA 0 gauge but I haven't heard too much about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts