Product I'm looking for:
Soundstream Van Gogh 400.2 or 600.2

Budget:
$100-$200

Condition:
Like new, some scuffs or scratches ok.

Time Frame (if applicable):
Sometime in the next 3 months.

Noob to the site, but not to the hobby. I am looking for one of the smaller Van Gogh two channels to match the 320.4 I have. I know this is kind of a hope and a prayer but if anyone is willing to part with one or wanting to trade I have a pretty nice Alpine MRP-M605. Maybe someone out there wants a nice Class D? I was intending to use the Alpine in my install but would really like it if I could have matching amps. I had a 800.2 a few years ago and regret selling it now. Let me know if you have anything that your willing to part with.

Thanks!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, obscure find! Thanks!

·
Registered
674 Posts
lol... i was going to use two (i already have one) for my front stage but they're just not going to work for me size/space wise... but i'll find something to do with it in something else, last of the great soundstreams for sure

1 - 4 of 4 Posts