Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
7,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright guys, quick question....how do you guys get your boxes to stop moving? my box is heavy as **** but on the carpet it still moves. i was thinking little L brackets in the front of it since it keeps sliding back. what do you guys recommend? im not looking to bolt it down unless i have to because you can see the bottom of my box through the port. so you would see the bolts. any ideas?

·
Registered
911 Posts
mr bobby, i use L brackets in my trunk for my amp case and box. they are screwed into a piece of plywood that I use for a false floor. I have an extra set. I'll bring them 2morrow for you

7,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mr bobby, i use L brackets in my trunk for my amp case and box. they are screwed into a piece of plywood that I use for a false floor. I have an extra set. I'll bring them 2morrow for you
thanks banks. i got the wire in the truck so i dont forget it :thumbsup: should be a quick process.

·
Registered
911 Posts
actually i just looked at my stash and theres only 1 left. I'll swing by home depot tho and grab a couple more packs of them before I meet you

·
Premium Member
3,842 Posts
i personally would rather bolt down anything big or that moved. If you ever wrecked that box is gonna go flying.

·
Premium Member
3,842 Posts
my thoughts exactly lol. thats exactly why Mr Bobby is getting L brackets 2morrow :thumbsup:
yep...i usually bolt down my false floor and use lbrackets to mount whatever to it.

7,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
actually i just looked at my stash and theres only 1 left. I'll swing by home depot tho and grab a couple more packs of them before I meet you
dont sweat it man. i think i got some.
i personally would rather bolt down anything big or that moved. If you ever wrecked that box is gonna go flying.
i flipped my last truck and i wish it was bolted down. i might just do that.

my thoughts exactly lol. thats exactly why Mr Bobby is getting L brackets 2morrow :thumbsup:
you dont need to pick them up man. its all good. i might bolt it down now that i think about it.

yep...i usually bolt down my false floor and use lbrackets to mount whatever to it.
L brackets arent holding this thing if it flips. haha.

·
Premium Member
3,842 Posts
dont sweat it man. i think i got some.

i flipped my last truck and i wish it was bolted down. i might just do that.

you dont need to pick them up man. its all good. i might bolt it down now that i think about it.

L brackets arent holding this thing if it flips. haha.
yea mine are usually 6 winches wide tho. lol :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts