Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for opinions/options

I am a newb when it comes to car audio. I am looking for 6.5 coaxial for the front. I will not be running a sub so I want good mid bass from the 6.5s.

I already have an Alpine MRV-F300 amp.

For my new setup I was leaning towards a pioneer ts-d65 d series soundrating.com/best-6-5-speakers/#pioneer or alpine R-S65.2 Alpine R-S65.2 R-Series 6-1/2" 2-way car speakers at Crutchfield, or some kicker speakers.

So I guess the question is would the new setup achieve my goal of better mid bass or is there something else you would recommend around those same price points.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have owned all of these and they have strong mid bass and a balanced sound. Bridge your Alpine amp to 2-channel. They like power.

Image Dynamics CCXS64 v2 (currently in my van)

Hertz MPX 165.3 PRO

Audison Voce X6.5

Best I have ever owned is Hertz MLK 165 separates Powered by two channels of an Alpine PDX-F6. Amazing mid bass and everything else. (took out of my car in November and going in my next one)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have Hertz MLK in 3 vehicles. They may cost s little more. But the sound coming from them is just incredible. If I every sell a car these will be coming with me.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
I have some sets of these, all new in original Hertz MPX 165.3 PRO if you go this way. Also have component sets if you venture into that realm.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts