Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we need to get active on here again...especially when the season starts back up...come on guys where you at?

·
Registered
294 Posts
We ought to try and notify some of the members who are having problems getting on SMD to post over here. At least we can keep in touch and let them know whats going on. And give them the opportunity to let us know about the problems they are having getting in the team area.

·
Registered
187 Posts
yea...smd will only work right if you have google chrome or firefox. i have google chrome so i'm good.... but i honestly prefer this site over smd.

:)

i mainly go here and soundpressure (DDFORUM)

·
Registered
294 Posts
I like both places but SMD is our home base.

Anyone thats still having troubles take a moment and clear out your browser history. Clear the cache the cookies and your history. This helped me out tremendously. The site was moved to a dedicated server a day or 2 ago and I read it could take up to 48 hrs for your local ISP's to do a DNS refresh. Things should be improving shortly.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
this seems to be the only place i can view tdh things. smd aint working for me.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Still isn't working for you? I had to clean out my cache and my dns cache and then after that it came up, but 24 hours later haha.

to clean your dns cache, open up your cmd window and type ipconfig/flushdns

to get to your cmd window, click start, open run, type cmd and hit enter.

To clean your other cache (firefox..click tools, options, advance, network, clear now. Then click private and click on clean cookies, select all and clean) (windows..under internet options, click delete history and clean your history and cookies.).

hopefully that helps. I think I covered it all..i think. Doing it from memory so a few things may be slightly off or different.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.