team rf 12

Budget:
any

Condition:
any

Time Frame (if applicable):

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
232 Posts
might be able to get one NIB, never mounted, but I don't think he will separate.

·
Registered
584 Posts
i have one here in wisconsin

·
Registered
584 Posts
fresh reconed never been powered since

·
Premium Member
7,568 Posts
ssackett has 5 motors. can be built to any size you want. silver top has a wider gap then the black top. but the black top motor is motor powerful.

·
Banned
2,351 Posts
Not the same motor.... The tsns motor has a collar around the outside of the gap the trf 4hp doesn't.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well it also says 15 and 18 ineed 12. 15 wont fit in the truck of my jag. might be looking for a pair at the right price

·
Banned
2,351 Posts
There's several variations of the 4hp. But the motors that came on the rockford trf subs didn't have collars.

·
время ре
7,110 Posts
Are you talking about the step up on the silver top trf?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Look up the username shock on here. He has and builds trf subs. I just talked to him last week about building me a trf 12. He is just over in Ohio.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts