·
Hurtin' Feelins' errrday
12,531 Posts
For selling my Alpine 9833 :D

Attachments

·
Hurtin' Feelins' errrday
12,531 Posts
I will be doing a build log once I get cable and all that stuff in. And I doubt it'll be too much power once you factor in voltage drop and rise being that its a 4th order. Should be fine
Ah, saw the rms rating of 300 so was just wondering. But we all know Sundown is very under rated.

Sorry I missed ya....was in your city/state for vacation last month. That would have been my 3rd time to FL. Hovering around Kirkman Rd. & International Dr :D A mile or so from Fun Spot.

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Sundown i got a blown Sundown SAZ-3000, 12" Fi BL and eD NINe.1

Attachments

·
Hurtin' Feelins' errrday
12,531 Posts
Someone was giving this away for free on FB. My wife let me know about it and said take it. Brought it home looked it over and not a single scratch, dent, nothing. Looks in dam good shape for being a 15 year old amp. Circa was 2001 or so. Best part is it's metal, aluminum heatsink and so is the mounting feet.

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 300.2 2 ch amp 75x2 into 4 ohms, 150x2 into 2 ohms, 300 watts bridged into 4 ohms. Gonna test it out in a few days. She had said it sat on the shelf for 10 years untouched. Fuses look good, no rust anywhere so I can only say why it wouldn't power on. And I shook it gently, no little rattles so that's a good sign too.

Attachments

·
Hurtin' Feelins' errrday
12,531 Posts
Man stealth...I recognize that bag of gummy bears a mile away lol

Reactions: stealth
3241 - 3260 of 3289 Posts