Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
That sucks, man. What kind of car is that? Grand Am?

·
Street light banger
1,869 Posts
I bet it wouldnt have happened if you didnt have the "steal my audio equipment" sticker on your window.

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
****ing amateurs, didn't even jimmy your door ::)

Sorry to hear it bro, catch them, kill their family and make chili out of them and force feed it to them.

·
Premium Member
3,232 Posts
I bet it wouldnt have happened if you didnt have the "steal my audio equipment" sticker on your window.
i was thinking the same thing :confused1:

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Damn dude that sucks

i dont trust my neighbors... stickers or not... they know what I got.. I keep my car garaged now.. it would take alot for them to get my shit

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
luckily i live in a crowded neighborhood with tweakers on either side of me that never sleep and like me a lot and have security cameras. The guy across the street has cameras also. i have had one guy try to jimmy into my expedition and the neighbor chased him off with a golf club.

·
TC WHORE
2,110 Posts
luckily i live in a crowded neighborhood with tweakers on either side of me that never sleep and like me a lot and have security cameras. The guy across the street has cameras also. i have had one guy try to jimmy into my expedition and the neighbor chased him off with a golf club.
LMFAO!! gotta love socal there's no better defense than a tweeker!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts