Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
WE DEM BOYZ
7,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time wait. But back into it after some years. Recently got a jeep (specifically for this build)
2 fi 18s rebuilt by psi
Taramps 5k
Couple batts. Etc
Car is still a virgin. And I'll be posting small updates just to keep motivated. doesn't look like alot of active members anymore but. here goes nothing.
Also a few questions
Best budget deck now? Pr80s still OP?

Who makes good 0 gauge now days. Welding wire still the shiz. ??
Also. Who had deadener basically any new companies I've missed come up I can use in the build. Anyway. Here it goes. Slow as balls. Enclosure will end up being a c pillar ported going for lows on these things. Since they're built for it. 💁‍♂️

Attachments

·
WE DEM BOYZ
7,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll keep updates going as stuff comes in. Will be slow but not that slow. Right now I'm looking for an deck and some wire. Amp has been figured out for temp use while the alt is being built. But still need wire. And a box. Which will be posted soon. I've been busy with the hemp industry out here so my times been constrained on going in the garage and crafting. Lol.

·
Jet Life
2,274 Posts
I'm definitely tuned. I have a Jeep Patriot and I didn't think 2 15s would fit. I can't wait to see this. I might run 18s, haha...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
WE DEM BOYZ
7,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright guys. So the head unit debate is now upon us. I've found myself with 2 very capable decks but cant decide, one being a jvc kdapd38 with 2 4v gold outs. Aux ability and of course its an arsenal series.
Second will be a kdc bt710hd with 3 sets of normal pre outs usb bluetooth and HD radio options.

Kinda stuck on the arsenal being that those are hardly seen anymore and I feel it may be better Any input guys? Bluetooth isn't a huge thing for me.

Also. Alt is in progress but I now have to replace the ac clutch. 35 bucks on ebay. Thankfully it's cheap.

·
Partially Unwound
2,697 Posts
Hemp photo will keep me entertained until the next entry...

·
WE DEM BOYZ
7,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright sooooo some things went down over the past little bit.
Got me an sd 8k
And some new subs. Decided to sell the other ones because I ultimately want 4 in a 6th. Sooo here's some pics.
Also, in the process of building a cheap trailer to haul said hemp.
As well as picking up a d3400 for the front and another 3100 to go with the alphacell in the rear.

Attachments

·
WE DEM BOYZ
7,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Also an update that know me as "the cat man" my babygirl zelda. had surgery today. Been stressful but shes alive and that's what matters thanks to god. . Also. Cheese Guardian of the weeds.

Attachments

·
WE DEM BOYZ
7,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Took ownership of the sd 8k today. Smaller than expected by far. Hopefully its powerful. Also got a d3100 and 3400 pics when I get home

·
WE DEM BOYZ
7,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well. Everything is here. Getting ready to build the box tomorrow when I'm off I hope. If not I'll at least do some wiring to my trailer and maybe run some 0 gauge. That's if I dont have any orders with hemp.
And for what it's worth no one use acima financing on downforsound. Jp will take forever to approve it.. also picked up these puppies along the way.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I got a jvc kd ar959bs which is the arsenal series for sale if interested, $40 shipped if you like, bought it brand new and I believe I have the Bluetooth mic, has usb, Bluetooth and aux. I have a pioneer nav double din I’m upgrading too, pm me if your interested. Keep the updates coming

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I got a jvc kd ar959bs which is the arsenal series for sale if interested, $40 shipped if you like, bought it brand new and I believe I have the Bluetooth mic, has usb, Bluetooth and aux. I have a pioneer nav double din I’m upgrading too, pm me if your interested. Keep the updates coming

Yep! Keep us informed.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Should be a cool build!

Man I remember when this place had constant build logs / updates going on, amazing how dead it has gotten. But good to see you building something up. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts