Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Owner of UE
6,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me bobbygilly and rollinond's will be trading subs my tc 12 for his btl 18
i will be sending him my tc proto 12 and 50 bucks to cover most of his shipping..and he will be sending me his btl tripple stack 18...
both subs are in full working order..9/10 cos...10/10 mech:thumbsup:

since he is new and has no itrader...i will be sending him the 50.00 via a money order first...
when the money order gets to him he will then ship out his 18...
and last but not least when i get the 18 i will ship the 12...

·
Owner of UE
6,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i got your info and we are good to go..i will pm you my cell # so you can txt me when the money order shows up...and double check my shipping info without caco when it comes time for you to ship..:thumbsup:

·
Owner of UE
6,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the money order has been shipped...i just got your pm is there a problem?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nah just a misunderstanding on my part. Its all good bro thanks. What do you recommend enclosure wise for the tc?

·
Owner of UE
6,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what is the misunderstanding i will do my best to clear it up....

·
Owner of UE
6,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
and it depends rly....i was going to run 2.5 cft at 28 hz..but thats me...anything 2 to 2.5 cft 28 to 35 hz will be nice..go with like 14 inches of port per imo

·
Registered
68 Posts
Alright yea 28hz ftw. I missread and thought u said you'd cover half my shipping and add 50 on top of that.

·
Owner of UE
6,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh no....damn is that a problem???
pm we we can talk about this i did not intend too but if its a must i might be able to throw another 25.00 cash in with the tc....but when we spoke i meant 50.00 total and that was to cover just over half of your shipping..

·
Owner of UE
6,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
also i will have the tracking number for the money order to you here in a bit..

·
Owner of UE
6,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tracking info sent to rollin....
also im a nice guy lmao im going to throw a bit more money in with the tc when i ship out...shipping costs on the btl are high lmao

·
Owner of UE
6,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
pack and ship her safe bruh..thats all i ask i will always do the same.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Recieved money order just as chad said. Shipped sub using ups. Chad recieved the sub with a piece of the crate through the cone/surround area. I filed a claim with ups 10 minutes ago and they stated they'll call chad tomorrow.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts