Cms = 78.1968 uM/N
Kms =12788.2451 N/M
Rms = 8.0190 R mechanical
Efficiency = 0.2124 %
Sensitivity= 85.2896 dB @1W/1m
Xmax 16mm (One Way)
Weight = 44lbs

3. Description/Condition:
Brand New, only hooked up to pull specs and tested coil alignment. 3" 4 Layer Coil

4. Price: :
$180 Shipped Con-US

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
#4 ·
Nice call John, Im impressed, it is the same soft parts, and its an SQ Monster, flat as can be, a very over looked woofer with great capabilities!

#7 ·
Up, dont think this is a generic sub, its a badda** in disguise, 20Hz easy and flat as a flitter that low means crazy gains if tuned higher people who want it louder!

#8 ·
I've seen a few of these floating around lately here on CAC and on eBay. For being so inexpensive, they look extremely solid and pretty beefy on the motor structure. I remember the first time I saw one these I though to myself "These will probably be the next Konaki's" :)

#9 · (Edited)
Apples and Oarnges.

Lol, if the company didn't go out of buisness in like 04, they wouldnt be so inexpensive lol. They used way better components & R&D than Konaki, lol. And in fact, it's kinda an insult to even compare the level of engineering in these to the mass market parts assembled to be called konaki. A generic cone, widely available Y20 motor and left over spider packs compared to Crystal Mobile Sound CMP softparts and double stacked 1" Y25 Slugs with 1" Top-Plate. Not only will the VooDoo play lower and flatter with way lower THD than the konaki crap, it will not color the sound with retchid 2nd and 3rd order decay. lol. Apples and Oarnges my friend, and its because of me getting on the Guy on ebay with the 15's that their listed again, the 12 on here is insanely overpriced and used. Konaki, lol, thats funny. The use of that word should be instantly considered post dumping, lol. You'll see no junk like that listed by me, lol. I'd even take the Mobile Dynamics version of that woofer over a konaki version, lol.

#10 ·
[Traded]

#12 ·
It is in deed, tristan has it now over on CA.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.