Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
1. Product:
Crunch GP3000D Pro Blown

2. Specs:
Mono Amplifier
[email protected] Ohm
[email protected] Ohm
[email protected] Ohm

3. Description/Condition:
NOW SHIPPING! I have a blown Crunch GP3000D which is a mono amplifier stable down to 1 Ohm, and pushes 3000wRMS. It was working just fine one day when it started to smoke, so I pulled over immediately and unplugged it. I later opened up the back cover and noticed a few resistors blackened. This is a very powerful amp, I would keep it if I had the money to build the electrical system it needs. I'm sure it burnt up because of the voltage drops I was getting in a near stock electrical system. I would send it in to the manufacturer specified tech, but I am not going to keep it so I got lazy. If you are good with electronics, you can have an awesome amp for a steal of a price. I am going to downgrade to a smaller amp, to match my electrical. Thanks for looking, I can meet up with you so you can take a closer look at the internals.. I am asking $200 shipped. Text me at (559)356-7090

4. Price: :
$170 Shipped

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok well I am now shipping this amplifier, my asking price is $200 shipped. I want to get rid of it because I am going to go with a BXi2010d.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price drop, $180 shipped!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No I have not gotten any quotes. I just want to get rid of it because I am going to downgrade to a 1500w rms anyway.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just bought another amplifier, now need to order my new type R's, but need to sell this first. Price drop, $170 SHIPPED!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
If you go with db-r they charge 200-300 to fix this amp.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just checked out their website, they seem pretty leggit. I would do it if I didnt already have another amp. I didnt even know about DB-r I thought I had to send it in to the place Maxxsonics told me to go.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No I don't, not yet anyway trying to work up my reputation on this site.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I need this gone, asap I have new equipment to bring in. Price is $170 shipped

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't know if it matters but I could sell through ebay and get payment through paypal, I have 200+ positive feedback on ebay.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.