Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
8" Subwoofer 4 Ohm | Parts-Express.com

Looks like it would be a nice little sq sub especially with the underhung coil.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
saw that today, not worth it.
I'll be buying one of them and experimenting with it to see if it is worth it. Its $19 so I really don't think I can go wrong even if it is a POS.

·
Hook me up with dat JL
6,190 Posts
Hmm 14 in a badpass....

They dont seem to model up well in Win ISD for anything other then a bandpass.

·
6,645 Posts
not ding the specs... ima pass.... although it seems tempting at $17 a pop i would hold off

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Should be nice in a proper enclosure.. let us know how it sounds.
If you want any help with an enclosure design for it let me know. Curious myself.
Will do :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Yeah, I definitely won't be skimping on a component set once I save up for one... I'm just looking for stand-alone cheap midbass reinforcement.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Looks like they might be decent lil subs for an ib application.

·
Walking TSP Encyclopedia
2,300 Posts
lol, with that Q, you'll ne 4x Vas tuned 11Hz below Fs to flatten that sucker out, to bad te surround screams excursion and the motor screams Xmech lol.

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
well i bought 2 of them. at first glance those pictures make them look way better than they look in person. but honestly a 100.2 and 2 of these 8s would probably be just enough sub fill to please any normal person out there. one day im gonna design a box and slap these subs in it and see how they do.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts