Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
vminnovations.com 15% off code = BEMINE

You can pick up some nice deals on there, pretty much everything is less than ebay pricing with the code. I ordered an AP3k off of there yesterday for $287.26 shipped. $53 cheaper than they are on ebay currently.

Hope this helps someone get a good deal on something, enjoy.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure when it expires. I used it to order an amp last night, they sent me a tracking number today. Seems good so far, was my first time ordering from them.

·
6,645 Posts
order some 1/0 fuse holders ;) its where i did. i bought that cheap ass bullz audio 1/0 to and im regretting it lol

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
order some 1/0 fuse holders ;) its where i did. i bought that cheap ass bullz audio 1/0 to and im regretting it lol
Doh, sorry to hear that Don, I try to stay with what I know is good for some things. I don't think I could buy shady power wire lol.

·
6,645 Posts
Doh, sorry to hear that Don, I try to stay with what I know is good for some things. I don't think I could buy shady power wire lol.
it was the fact that i didnt know :? thot meh give it a try and c whats up, then i saw it was a 10 pound shipping weight and i was like wtf? lol

·
6,645 Posts
from what ive heard the audiopipe wire is pretty good... maybee a google search? BTW i am going to contact VMinnovations about the BULLZ AUDIO 1/0 bullshit wire ;)

·
Premium Member
4,519 Posts
DB link and audiopipe 1/0g is nearly identical in size and flex. kmart.com has the DBlink 50' rolls for 80shipped

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
The audiopipe and dblink wire is just oversized insulation less of actual wire compared to the better wiring brands.

·
Premium Member
4,519 Posts
The audiopipe and dblink wire is just oversized insulation less of actual wire compared to the better wiring brands.
Not true at all. Db link has one more MM of wire compared to monster ofc 1/0. Db link is true 1/0 is every aspect from strand count to overall wire thickness

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
might have to pick up either the audiopipe amps...which would be best to power a SA 15?

·
Registered
151 Posts
prob be better off with the headroom of the 1500, especially since the SA's have slightly higher ohms and if you ever want to burp it

Its less than $15 more and headroom is a great thing to have

It would also have a higher resale value

·
Banned
226 Posts
prob be better off with the headroom of the 1500, especially since the SA's have slightly higher ohms and if you ever want to burp it

Its less than $15 more and headroom is a great thing to have

It would also have a higher resale value
I agree.

I bought the 1000 thinking "My subs are only 450 RMS", but now I'm kicking myself in the ass. :dontknow:

Plus, for those that don't know.... VMInnovations charges a 25% restocking fee on returns.

Oh well. I can flip it to a guy at work. Maybe I'll buy the 1500 watt anyway. :headbang:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts