Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious because no one in my area has a system even close. about how much cone area and power does it take?

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
kind of a vague question to begin with...depends on the vehicle and lots of other variables

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
a sub with a port to the back of the chicks head

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I had 2 15's with 2 AQ3500's and was able to do a small one. I was tuned high for better numbers but ive heard 30-35hz is a good spot for tricks

·
Registered
400 Posts
4 18s and a peak in the low 30's does a nice one. Door open or closed :)

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
I've always kind of wondered this same question.
Know of anyone who can do it without 4 18s in a suv? or thats not a wall? lol
I've never seen anyone do it with like 2-3 15s or 4 12s behind the backseat.. thatd be sweet tho! If you find someone that can, I would love to replicate their box specs!

·
Semi-Loud Trunk
1,950 Posts
I'll get the girl at work to kindly let her hair down and show you what two SA-12's will do, and it ain't a small one....look at what Anton's does to his short hair on his two.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
You have a vid of doing it in a suv? I can see doing it in a car but a suv would be great! Even just 2 18s doing one would be nice to see. This is pretty much my next goal and I'll have 8k on tap, undecided on the sub stage tho

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Here is mine, this is 2 FI BTL on an AP3k tuned to 40HZ, box below window line.no wall.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have 1 15 on only a sae-1200 and it does a small hair trick. Pretty impressive none the less for a mostly trunk build. The key is lots of air movement obviously. Tune lower.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I've always kind of wondered this same question.
Know of anyone who can do it without 4 18s in a suv? or thats not a wall? lol
I've never seen anyone do it with like 2-3 15s or 4 12s behind the backseat.. thatd be sweet tho! If you find someone that can, I would love to replicate their box specs!

my stang 2 15" mt's, 7k of power, half wall, tuned to 28hz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRQU14aUsAU

1 - 20 of 76 Posts