525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are good daily subs are there for $600 shipped pair 15s or 12s

for daily 1500rms each and up i will be running them off a aa 500.1

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
With no warranty.If thtats from EBAY.Cant wait for the new policys!!!!
Warranty? What are you scared of, a manufacturing defect? Because we all know beyond that, the warranty is useless and no, its not from ebay.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D

·
Brand New CACO Member
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Well I was referring to Sundown products in general. But for that wattage rating and price you quoted for pair, Sundown wouldn't fall in that range.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Warranty? What are you scared of, a manufacturing defect? Because we all know beyond that, the warranty is useless and no, its not from ebay.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D
Scared ahahaha Ebay dushes do offer warrantys but Bob will not honor them and new policies will insure that.Hey bud dont play innocent guys abuse all subs:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Scared ahahaha Ebay dushes do offer warrantys but Bob will not honor them and new policies will insure that.Hey bud dont play innocent guys abuse all subs:thumbsup:
Oh I'm sure guys abuse a lot of things including subs but what gets me is when guys like you come in here talking about warranty knowing that the op is going to have more than rated power going to those subs, therefore voiding the warranty and yet, you use the warranty as your selling point. Like I said, what are you scared of, manufacturing defects? I'm sure an online seller would have no problem taking the subs back if they were bad right out of the box but once you apply that much power to it, its yours no matter where you bought it from unless your telling me I can buy the subs from you, beat the shit out of them and clip them to death then send them in for replacements when they blow then I don't see how you're still in business.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D

·
n00b looking to learn...
1,531 Posts
you can buy my DC XL 18's for 600 bucks picked up since your state is right beside me ;) I'll even give ya the box at a good price if you can fit it...

I've been forced to downsize :(

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Oh I'm sure guys abuse a lot of things including subs but what gets me is when guys like you come in here talking about warranty knowing that the op is going to have more than rated power going to those subs, therefore voiding the warranty and yet, you use the warranty as your selling point. Like I said, what are you scared of, manufacturing defects? I'm sure an online seller would have no problem taking the subs back if they were bad right out of the box but once you apply that much power to it, its yours no matter where you bought it from unless your telling me I can buy the subs from you, beat the shit out of them and clip them to death then send them in for replacements when they blow then I don't see how you're still in business.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D
Maybe YOU NEED STOP ABUSEING THEM YOURSELF.It also seems that you have a problem with blowing up everthing you buy.Try something different other than car audio!!!!:thumbsup:Regardless we warranty everthing we sell so with that being said if you want to purchase something from us and abuse them we will warranty it 1 year from when you purchase it.Does that ease your pain?

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
I would say of the top of my head are.

Dc- lvl 4's with lvl 5 softparts, lvl 4 xl's

Fi btl's

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Maybe YOU NEED STOP ABUSEING THEM YOURSELF.It also seems that you have a problem with blowing up everthing you buy.Try something different other than car audio!!!!:thumbsup:Regardless we warranty everthing we sell so with that being said if you want to purchase something from us and abuse them we will warranty it 1 year from when you purchase it.Does that ease your pain?
Where does it say that i blow up everything I buy? Now you're just mistaken. I've had entry level subs on over 3 time the rated power daily and they are still going strong. Try something other than car audio? Sorry but I've been in it for over 15 years buddy. Don't get your panties all twisted just because I said you can get those subs cheaper online. It seems like every post you make is a suggestion for someone to buy from you, which gets old real quick and as far as authorized online dealers go, aren't you behind a keyboard typing right now?

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D

·
Brand New CACO Member
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I would say of the top of my head are.

Dc- lvl 4's with lvl 5 softparts, lvl 4 xl's

Fi btl's
i already have 2 dc 18s lvl4 lvl5 suftparts but they are way to big for my car thats why im asking what subs i can get for around $600
i might sell my 18s unless i can find a smaller box

1 - 18 of 18 Posts