Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m looking to sell my showcase, but I have no idea what I should be looking for as far as a total package price. What do you think ? What price tag would you put on it?

veiw showcase: solo x 18”

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just do some math on how many years you have used it, their current condition etc.
Ok so say I’ve had them for x amount of years. What’s a years worth of use in relation to value?
They are discontinued and rare to find, this being the 4 ohm makes it even more rare. How do you factor that in?

·
Registered
2 Posts
you’re best bet is EBay. Go to eBay, click on advanced settings in the upper left corner. Type in your item in the search and check the sold listing box and search. In my opinion eBay is the best way to determine market value. Not what someone is asking, but what it sold for.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you’re best bet is EBay. Go to eBay, click on advanced settings in the upper left corner. Type in your item in the search and check the sold listing box and search. In my opinion eBay is the best way to determine market value. Not what someone is asking, but what it sold for.
Thanks for the reply I checked eBay out and couldn’t find a single thing, well except the rubber ring around the magnet. So idk you wanna buy a stereo? Lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts