Car Audio Classifieds! banner
761 - 780 of 793 Posts
I know I've post here already, but here's the updates on my system.

Vehicle: 2005 Honda Odyssey EX-L
Headunit: Pioneer AVIC-8000nex
Sound Processor: Pioneer AVIC-8000nex built-in active crossover network
Bass Amp: 2 DD M2bs strap @ .5ohm (Old), Sundown Audio NS1v1 @ .5ohm (New/Used)
Subs: 4 Sundown Audio SA12s d4 (2x rev1, 2x rev2)
Enclosure: 8cf tuned to 34hz 3x 6in aeroports (interchangeable port)
High amp: TBD
Mids/High: 4x Pioneer Pro 6.75 and 2 Pioneer Pro 3.25 super tweeters
Electrical: 240a Mechman, 6x Kinetik HC16v 12/16volt, 2/0 green flexible welding cables

Score:
147.8dB on 2 DD M2b @ 2ohm strap
147.7dB on 2 DD M2b @ .5ohm strap (Voltage drop dramatically)
NS1: TBD

new guy intro

Hello all,
I live in DFW, been in and around car/home high end audio since I was about 15yrs old. First real impressive pair of speakers were in LA in a high end audio shop: A pair of Klipsch corner horns on a Macintosh tube amp. My Uncle had one of the very first sets of Bose 901's on a giant Kenwood, can't say I was very impressed, no balls...
I owned a window tinting/car stereo shop for about 2 yrs in a little town N of FT Worth TX and we did a few customer cars and had a 2nd place finish at IASCA/ San Antonio. That Pontiac Trans Am had all Rockford Fosgate USA gear in it.
My sedan had a pair of RF 12" and an old skool Alphasonic MA-2101 wired mono/bridged, hit 129db....that was really pretty good for 1992..
I am working on building high end home theater subs in the 500-1200 RMS range ( i do mean clean power like .005 THD, not 10% like I see these days with offshore amps)
Got a few old USA drivers that I am going to refoam the surrounds or drop in a whole new cone assy.
So this is my hello to the gang and lurk around, maybe ask some questions here and there.
Regards,
Kevin usually go by oB

hello my name is .my name is.my name is AZcoolman..

hello to all in this very interesting forum i dont know exacttly what everyone does here but if its anything like...UPGRADES,UPGRADES,UPGRADES.LEARN,LEARN,LEARN IM IN!

761 - 780 of 793 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.