Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
220a alt, s3400, 2 d3400, 2 aq2200, 2 10" xls, L port, trunk

any other info needed??...also, what about bass race and any others that im missing?

so far, i THINK id be in...

USACI
SB1, SB2, stock 1801+, super stock 1801+, trunk 1001+

MECA
modified, modex (but i dk what exact levels or anything for MECA)

DB DRAG
ssnw

·
Registered
163 Posts
You could fit in usaci 0-1000 trunk if you dropped a batt. You dont have to have one under the hood. Prob your best bet that or sb1.

·
Registered
163 Posts
They go by the 4 ohm amp ratings. You have 2 amps that are rated at 500 @ 4ohm ;) Trunk 0-1000 is your best bet assuming you havent cut the rear deck or anything like that. Youll have to loose the front batt though. I would also add more cone area if you plan on competing on a regular basis. Something like 4-10's or 2-15's.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Bass race anything goes. You could rock a port right at the mic, I mean like 1" away or even port around it. Some have done that to lol

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Bass race anything goes. You could rock a port right at the mic, I mean like 1" away or even port around it. Some have done that to lol
Um, pertty sure you can't do that. I could be wrong though. Bassrace does still have some rules. But yeah, depends on what your system can do. 129.9, 139.9, 149.9 and 159.9. Remember though that you have to play music for 30 seconds and the "scoring" is set up in a weird way. I'm not going to try and explain it but its kind of an averaging thing. Look it up.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Um, pertty sure you can't do that. I could be wrong though. Bassrace does still have some rules. But yeah, depends on what your system can do. 129.9, 139.9, 149.9 and 159.9. Remember though that you have to play music for 30 seconds and the "scoring" is set up in a weird way. I'm not going to try and explain it but its kind of an averaging thing. Look it up.
It can be done I've saw it in person.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Well after re-reading the rules, i guess you could do it. I don't see why you would want to though. :dontknow: It also appears that most people who compete in bass race should be disqualified :lol:

3-2 All auto sound equipment must be (or have been) commercially available. The determination as to whether a product is (or was) commercially available shall be at the sole discretion of the dBDRA.

Additional Guidelines:

• Equipment must be available for purchase through legitimate auto sound retailers. For clarification purposes, the dBDRA defines a legitimate retailer as any business that is legally licensed to conduct auto sound related transactions, operates a retail establishment that is open for business at least 40 hours per week, and is a factory authorized dealer for the equipment in question.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Well after re-reading the rules, i guess you could do it. I don't see why you would want to though. :dontknow: It also appears that most people who compete in bass race should be disqualified :lol:
What rules? Lol seen it done in Ohio last event. I dont see how this would make people disqualified, if someone has a custom sub then the parts to build it would still be commercially available.

·
SPL Retard
12,327 Posts
Trunk 0-1k is your best bet in Usaci. SB1 woudl be fun too though.

What kind of numbers are you doing?

·
Banned
7,816 Posts
Theres no USACI in new jersey I dont think...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts