Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i placed an order awhile back with Matthew Young for a bunch of shock install accessories, but at the time you guys where waiting on a shipment of the gray 0g so he said he would make a note and mail me out 30ft of it when you guys received it along with 3 sets of the 5m shok RCA's. about 2 months later still nothing, (my card never got charged though, so im not worried about that) i sent him an email last sunday and still no reply. I would just call up and order again but i don't to end up paying for it twice in case he still sends it our or something. Would like to get this figured out, thank you!

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
We are finally expecting our shipment to arrive this week, they have informed us it will be at our location on Wednesday.

On purchases that come from our stocking supply of cable, not special order items, we do not want to charge your card in advance as you would be paying interest for the time that it was in transit to our shop. Matt is aware of your order and we will be calling those with pending orders as soon as we have stock and it is unpacked.

Thank you for your patience, this shipment was held up in customs for some time now and we are anxious to get it here too.

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are finally expecting our shipment to arrive this week, they have informed us it will be at our location on Wednesday.

On purchases that come from our stocking supply of cable, not special order items, we do not want to charge your card in advance as you would be paying interest for the time that it was in transit to our shop. Matt is aware of your order and we will be calling those with pending orders as soon as we have stock and it is unpacked.

Thank you for your patience, this shipment was held up in customs for some time now and we are anxious to get it here too.
that's what i figured, no worries man! just wanted to be sure i didn't make things complicated! Thanks a bunch, will be ordering an alt here in the near future! Just to make things clear i wasn't trying to throw anyone under the bus, just wanted to know!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts