Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
LordOfBass seems to have the best selection at the moment, but Springfield Speaker also has a pretty good assortment of parts, and their service is top notch. Fixmyspeaker/PSI does not seem to be taking orders currently (at least as of July.) Kind of sucked because they had a voice coil that would have been a perfect fit for a sub I was building, but I was able to find one from LordOfBass that was close enough to work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So if you go on YouTube and search for the channel robot underground you will find a smart guy by the name of Patrick. You can find his number in some of the descriptions and if you text him what you need he can hook you up. Tell him Aaron Owens sent you!

·
Registered
16 Posts
So if you go on YouTube and search for the channel robot underground you will find a smart guy by the name of Patrick. You can find his number in some of the descriptions and if you text him what you need he can hook you up. Tell him Aaron Owens sent you!
All he sells is the same stuff that he gets from Lord Of Bass. The original poster if you read his questions asked specifically "who sells subwoofer soft parts besides "fix my speaker" and "lord of bass"". Plus Robot Underground is not a great place to work with, and his reputation is not good. He has a negative persona known around here locally by the basshead community for one and SQ/SQL folks will agree that his parts are not anything special. However if you are looking for some one off part like a TC Sounds lms designed coil or aluminum pieces of the like it is possible he may carry some one off piece. Other than that he has the same stuff everyone else can get somewhere more reputable.

·
Registered
3 Posts
All he sells is the same stuff that he gets from Lord Of Bass. The original poster if you read his questions asked specifically "who sells subwoofer soft parts besides "fix my speaker" and "lord of bass"". Plus Robot Underground is not a great place to work with, and his reputation is not good. He has a negative persona known around here locally by the basshead community for one and SQ/SQL folks will agree that his parts are not anything special. However if you are looking for some one off part like a TC Sounds lms designed coil or aluminum pieces of the like it is possible he may carry some one off piece. Other than that he has the same stuff everyone else can get somewhere more reputable.
"Opinion" I get it and yeah just like everyone else will order from these places but I used him when I needed a certain coil for a motor I had, it was not easy to find (wasn't on these sites). I got with him and immediately had the perfect quad 1ohm 8 layer copper coil on the way to my house the next day for a great price along with a nice stiff spider. Say what you want but he took care of me, maybe your a hater and just personally don't like the guy. All I'm trying to tell the guy with the question is that he is an option for sure because he has connections and may be able to help. ****ing dumb **** :cool:

·
Registered
16 Posts
"Opinion" I get it and yeah just like everyone else will order from these places but I used him when I needed a certain coil for a motor I had, it was not easy to find (wasn't on these sites). I got with him and immediately had the perfect quad 1ohm 8 layer copper coil on the way to my house the next day for a great price along with a nice stiff spider. Say what you want but he took care of me, maybe your a hater and just personally don't like the guy. All I'm trying to tell the guy with the question is that he is an option for sure because he has connections and may be able to help. *ing dumb * :cool:
Just stating facts is all. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts