Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 20 of 307 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
12x DC lvl3 m2s 15s with lvl 4 soft parts in a 6th order! I'll get more pictures up tomorrow. Wanted to start the build thread and since I just took pics of the new subs I thought I'd start it now. Gonna be a long build process so no one hold their breaths. Ran into a snag when money for a vehicle fell through so I had to use build money to buy something else. Hoping to have it done this summer but I can only work on it on weekends because weekdays I'm booked. Big thanks to AudioXtreme getting a lot of help from him so when I do have time we get more done.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The overall plan is 6x DD M3As with 19 spv70s and 2 340A Singer alts. With 8 runs of 1/0 wire, 4 positive 4 negative. I don't have the amps yet but hoping to get them sooner than later. My hope is I can have the full build plan in by August. That means all amps, wire, batts, and alts. The woofers will be in playing.

My batteries

My wire box. Not all of the wore will be used, like that speaker wire, this is just where I keep it all.

My steel. This is Hanks picture I moved it all the my garage but since that thing is packed full I didn't wanna go outside and get pictures.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gonna try and start welding next weekend. I haven't decided if I'm gonna do it myself or have a buddy do it. Buddy costs money, if I do it it's just materials. Problem with me doing it is getting ahold of a welder. I think there is one somewhere in my garage, a 110v arc, but I would like to use a 220v welder. Buddy would be mig welding it.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will also get pics of the van later. Was gonna use Hanks pictures of it but I'm just gonna take my own. I haven't done anything to it yet. Tomorrow since it will be warmer than it has been lately I'll probably sound deaden it, maybe get my stock battery out and an spv70 in, and run some wires. All of that depends on if I have the time, I definitely wanna deaden it.

By the way if you saw Hank cut the roof supports, it's like a thunderstorm in there when I hit a bump.

Oh and thanks Hank for stripping the van for me lol.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Will also get pics of the van later. Was gonna use Hanks pictures of it but I'm just gonna take my own. I haven't done anything to it yet. Tomorrow since it will be warmer than it has been lately I'll probably sound deaden it, maybe get my stock battery out and an spv70 in, and run some wires. All of that depends on if I have the time, I definitely wanna deaden it.

By the way if you saw Hank cut the roof supports, it's like a thunderstorm in there when I hit a bump.

Oh and thanks Hank for stripping the van for me lol.
ur welcome lol, go big dude... u need help just let me know

kyle

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Ja Marcus
6,975 Posts
Will this be series tuned or parallel?

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
923 Posts
Looks sweet I was expecting a 4th order with sa's subs

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Snapped pics of the van. Its kinda dirty lol I drive a lot.

·
время ре
7,110 Posts
Fckin moster build, goes perfect with your SN :)

1 - 20 of 307 Posts