Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Owner of UE
6,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just like the topic says...will a tc ti 15 basket fit a old style tripple stack btl motor???

im looking to buy some parts and build some subs...:dontknow:

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
just like the topic says...will a tc ti 15 basket fit a old style tripple stack btl motor???

im looking to buy some parts and build some subs...:dontknow:
It should if not it's not hard to drill and tap holes for a different bolt pattern.

·
Chainsaw Squad
3,380 Posts
It depends. The Ti frame I had, had 2 sets of bolt patterns and the OD of the cutout on the bottom was a bit smaller.

If the bottom of the frame (where the coil goes through) is larger, than probably not. You'd have to run an adapter or redrill and tap the motor.

But, if it's coming from an old Ti, you should be fine! :thumbsup:

·
Owner of UE
6,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kk this will be the first time i build up my own subs...

·
Owner of UE
6,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sent audio phil a pm..i hope he can shed more light on this stuff for me

·
Premium Member
3,158 Posts
If it came off a 4HP motor then no it wont just bolt up. If it came of a 3HP then it will bolt up fine. The baskets off the 4HP motors have a wider bolt patter to accommodate the 4" coils.

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
If it came off a 4HP motor then no it wont just bolt up. If it came of a 3HP then it will bolt up fine. The baskets off the 4HP motors have a wider bolt patter to accommodate the 4" coils.
You must upload your file onto a online server for it to be viewed. It looks like you tried to upload it directly from your computer. Try using photobucket.

·
Premium Member
3,158 Posts
You must upload your file onto a online server for it to be viewed. It looks like you tried to upload it directly from your computer. Try using photobucket.
I wasnt trying to upload a picture in my post :dontknow:. And I do know how to upload pictures as Im not new to this ::). I edited my first post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts