Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product I'm looking for:

An monoblock that does in the neighborhood of 1k watts at 2 ohms. Its for an older L7 thats dual 4 ohm or so Im told I need to verify the coil impedance though.

Budget:

Around $200.

Condition:

Scratches and cosmetic condition isnt a big deal as long as it still makes clean rated power.

Time Frame (if applicable):

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I have an LA3000MD in mint condition that does 1175 RMS @ 2 Ohms Cosmetic and function are both 10/10 the amp is like new codition and comes with all the original pieces bass knob instructions extra fuse and mounting screws all in the original box and packaging i purchased it in november of last year. 200+shipping?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Got a kicker 08zx1000.1. Great shape, bass knob included, and orginal box and birthsheet. $180 plus shipping

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump

1 - 8 of 8 Posts