Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product I'm looking for: Need a single 12" (dual-4 or single 2 Ohm) that can handles 500-700 RMS and play in a 1.5 - 2 cu ft. vented enclosure.

I am really interested in DD2512 and Sundown SA-12.

Budget: ~$200

Condition: Very good

Time Frame (if applicable): Now for right deal.

Thx in advance Rich

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trying to stay away from D2. Will be running a Massive Nano N3...don't think these old ears or my car can handle 1400w :)

Want to go with a mono 2-Ohm load @ 700 w RMS

·
Banned
150 Posts
I have a D4 Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection. Just about broken in. It's a little under being a year old. Takes exactly what you are looking for rms wise and box wise. I could have it shipped to you for 180. Let me know. I am negotiable on the price too.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Rich where in NC are you located? My shop is in Fuquay Varina and I am both a DD and Sundown dealer if you have no other dealer near you I would be more than happy to help you out

·
Banned
1,245 Posts

·
im "E Thug" sukka
3,259 Posts
u should honestly look for a dc level 2, wen i had mine in a box that was around 2.6-2.7 cu ft at 32-33 hz it was loud, it was at 2ohm but im sure the imp rise went to 4, but it handled my amp like a champ, took a clipped signal very nicely, but wen ur burnin it, it smells like wet dog so u get a good notice before u blow the sub hah

1 - 11 of 11 Posts