Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product I'm looking for:
Alpine 9887 with harness and mounting equipment. An ipod harness is a plus.

Budget:
$225 or so.

Condition:

Good. It doesn't have to be brand new (although it would be nice) but no crap either

Time Frame (if applicable):

Soon

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
i have been looking into getting a doubledin unit

if i end up going that route i will most likely end up being able to part with my 9887, its in mint condition only had it for like 2 months or so now, maybe 3 at most

but it wouldnt be for a few days maybe a week, maybe 2.. still doing research for what i want/need but ill get to you if you are still looking:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
what kinda car do u have

1 - 3 of 3 Posts