Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product I'm looking for:

Looking for a cheap, older headunit for my girl's car. Looking for something liek the older Alpine or Eclipse units. Must have an option for an ipod hookup, whether it is the cd changer outlet or whatever. Also, looking for 2 pairs of 6.5" coax speakers, and I would prefer Alpine or Eclipse for these as well. And this is a pretty cheap build, so please keep that in mind, not looking to spend much at all.

Budget:

?

Condition:

Good

Time Frame (if applicable):

Whenever

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone have something?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a pair of Orion Cobalt CO652 components as well as CO650 coax speakers I was going to throw in my G35, but decided to jump up to the XTR line. $100 shipped!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry but that's a bit more than I am looking to spend.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I've got a Eclipse CD7000, but might be a little more than what you'd wanna spend... Shoot me a PM, and we can try to work on a price...

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, sorry but that is probably going to be quite a bit more than I am looking to spend, I would be in the area of $75 tops, and I don't want to lowball you.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Ahhh, yea, I can't do that low. I do have a lower end Pioneer that just needs the back wiring harness.... eBay has them for $5 shipped. I could sell the HU for $50 shipped. Let me know. Thanks, Mike.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's fine, I figured. I will pass on the Pioneer though, I will just keep my eyes open for an older Eclipse 5v unit.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I have an alpine cda-7892. It has 3 sets of 4v preouts, a brand new faceplate on it, remote and all the wiring for 80$ shipped.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have an alpine cda-7892. It has 3 sets of 4v preouts, a brand new faceplate on it, remote and all the wiring for 80$ shipped.
I'll keep this in mind, it is at the upper end of my price range right now.

korn4life said:
I have a JVC hu with the front 3.5m hookup in the front.
Any pics? Price?

And I don't need any speakers anymore, I scored 2 pairs of new Memphis components for $70 on ebay!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry, but I don't need speakers anymore, I picked up 2 pairs already.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
I have a ken wood 4v preamps headunit..will she be running an amp to the highs?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 20 of 24 Posts