Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product I'm looking for: custom coils for 2 jl 10w7 motors. Please help!

Budget: no idea

Condition: new lol.

Time Frame (if applicable): whenever

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
*Project 160db @44-47hz*
1,684 Posts
What exactly do you mean "custom"? What impedance do you need?

·
*Project 160db @44-47hz*
1,684 Posts
Your best bet is to talk with Dave(PSI), he may have something or know where to get odd ball sized coils.

·
Premium Member
7,568 Posts
dave doesnt have them. last i saw him post he wasnt going to mess with the w7 for this reason IIRC

contact precision econowind. they can make you whatever you want. but you need full specs.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ooo ok. yea i sent a message to ecowind. i highly doubt they will respond and if they do it will probably be a no.

·
Premium Member
7,568 Posts
they can make you anything you need. you just need the specs. they replied to me pretty quickly when i inquired about my custom coils. very good people to deal with. just the minimum order was to high for me. i only needed 4

your in a position to where you could order a full order of them and sell off what you dont need. as there wanted coils.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they can make you anything you need. you just need the specs. they replied to me pretty quickly when i inquired about my custom coils. very good people to deal with. just the minimum order was to high for me. i only needed 4

your in a position to where you could order a full order of them and sell off what you dont need. as there wanted coils.:thumbsup:
thats true... i was thinking that. if i cant reuse the old ones i may buy a few

·
время ре
7,110 Posts
Even if you buy new coils, you would still need the original cone/collar etc etc to rebuild the 10w7 to stock specs :dontknow:

·
Premium Member
7,568 Posts
you can find those. there not uncommon sizes. you can get a lower OD on the former hole in the cone and neck it out. the spiders may be tricky though as i think there 7" OD IIRC.

·
время ре
7,110 Posts
Bottom line, it would be too much to rebuild them back to stock specs

1 - 12 of 12 Posts