z1a
z2lv
m4a
m3
m3a

Budget:
any. definitely not looking to spend more than a grand

Condition:
I would like a blown amp to send in for repair but if the price is right I will take a functional amp.

Time Frame (if applicable):

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea I really want the lv though. I am only going to be running on 12v for daily. not planning on competing and the z2 would really work better on higher voltage.

The z2lv and m4a are really more suited for my application.

·
Premium Member
7,568 Posts
the older Z2 is both amps. it will run same voltage the 12v amp will and same voltage the hv amp will. and the one on ca.com is a grand shipped.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
z2 is rated at 6k at 14.4V
z2lv is over 8k at 14.4V

I already have a z1a which does 5k at 14.4v so I would rather buy 3k more than just 1. There is however a blown z2 here for 600 but I would not consider it for more than 400 shipped. I paid 350 for my z1a so Id like to wait for a similar deal to pop up.

·
Registered
6,816 Posts
just buy my Z2 already lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts