Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product I'm looking for: Looking to see if any one has a set of Image Dynamics ID4 Coaxials before I purchase a set new. I need 4" speakers for an arcade cabinet I'm working on. Also, if you have other 4" speakers that are compatible to the ID4s I might be interested as well. With grill possibly, otherwise just speakers is also fine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Product I'm looking for: Looking to see if any one has a set of Image Dynamics ID4 Coaxials before I purchase a set new. I need 4" speakers for an arcade cabinet I'm working on. Also, if you have other 4" speakers that are compatible to the ID4s I might be interested as well. With grill possibly, otherwise just speakers is also fine.
Hello sir I know of someone who have this for sale in good condition and willing to offer out at fair price,kindly shot a pm to [email protected] for better conversation with more pictures
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got the Dynamics ID4 Coaxials 75watts ...I am giving each out for $89 .

Thanks
Laure.

Sent from my itel W6004P using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts