Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ad ministrator
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product I'm looking for: Interior Car Lights, Blue

Budget: Cheap, Under $50

Condition: New or used as long as they work 100%. Prefer new.

Time Frame (if applicable): Whenever

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Administrator
31,258 Posts
http://vanhorn1.com/LEDIlluminators10feet.aspx

$33 plus shipping

Plasmaglow LED Illuminators are insanely bright. They come as a 10ft rope-kit with (10) 2" X 1/2" Pods which have three 1 watt LEDs in each pod. The pods are 1ft on center and are wired so you can cut a 1ft section out with each pod if you want to seperate them.

(I've used white and red.. they are crazy bright)

Colors available: Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Orange, White, Purple, Pink, Blacklight "UV"
(each kit is only one color)

·
Premium Member
17,858 Posts
those look nice but if they are crazy bright you only need like 2 under each section, how will u connect em if they need to plug in and all?

do u just need to butt connect em or somethin?

·
Premium Member
17,858 Posts
sorry for thread jackin.

but ill grab me some soon.

·
Administrator
31,258 Posts
http://vanhorn1.com/LEDIlluminators10feet.aspx

$33 plus shipping

Plasmaglow LED Illuminators are insanely bright. They come as a 10ft rope-kit with (10) 2" X 1/2" Pods which have three 1 watt LEDs in each pod. The pods are 1ft on center and are wired so you can cut a 1ft section out with each pod if you want to seperate them.

(I've used white and red.. they are crazy bright)

Colors available: Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Orange, White, Purple, Pink, Blacklight "UV"
(each kit is only one color)

btw... each pod is fully potted... (LEDs and stuff are encased in clear epoxy) {they're waterproof}

·
Ad ministrator
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Ad ministrator
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm going to buy those ebay lights, imho it's a better deal.

Will tell ya how they turn out.

/thread

1 - 9 of 9 Posts