Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Product: Midi keyboard

2. Specs: dont care but must have a midi to usb so i can hook it up to my pc

3. Description/Condition: working & not broken, other than that doesnt really matter

4. Price: : my budget is 40$ i want something cheap to play with

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
30 Posts
damn, i was going to jump all over this but i remebered that my midi is broken and the only ones i have now are my yamaha motif and my korg M3..get at me if you happen to come up with $860!
good luck with purchase!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thers no way ima pay that much for a midi bro, i just want something i can play with in fl studio

·
Registered
30 Posts
oh nah cuz the 2 i have arent midi's they're professional keyboards but can be used as midi's on a cpu or you can use the sounds that are already on them in FL studio,protools,etc ..the two i have and the roland fantom are the keyboards that have been making most of the hottest tracks since the 90's.
but if you do get serious with your music or w.e. youre doin and want to upgrade get at me..go check how much they cost off rip lol.

·
Registered
284 Posts
get a casio with midi outs then a usb midi interface. the korg nanokey was 40 at best buy the last time i went there. if you look @ pawn shops youll find something i just picked up an axiom 49 for 70. i find cool electronic music equipment all the time at pawn shops

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Way above your budget but Im selling a pretty nifty Axiom 25 that has pads ($150)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts