Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product I'm looking for: I'm looking for a pair 10s or 12s that will respond well in .5 cubes sealed (each chamber). 200-500 rms. The make doesn't matter, as long as they are well built and in great condition.

Budget: FOUND

Condition: FOUND

Time Frame (if applicable): FOUND

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
You want two 10" or 12" subs to put in a single 0.5 ft^3 gross enclosure? Sorry buddy, but not going to happen...you should look at 8's.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You want two 10" or 12" subs to put in a single 0.5 ft^3 gross enclosure? Sorry buddy, but not going to happen...you should look at 8's.
Sorry, I didn't make that clear, .5 each chamber.

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Product I'm looking for: I'm looking for a pair 10s or 12s that will respond well in .5 cubes sealed (each chamber). 200-500 rms. The make doesn't matter, as long as they are well built and in great condition.

Budget: +/- $150

Condition: Near mint

Time Frame (if applicable): ASAP. paypal ready
Don't meen to dump your post but, it would probably take that $150 just to ship two 10's or two 12's.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
uuhhh, it doesn't cost $150 to ship two lightweight 10s or 12s partner. dump elsewhere please..

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Sorry like I said I wasn't trying to dump your post but to ship one of my tens cost between 40-70-dollars. Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry like I said I wasn't trying to dump your post but to ship one of my tens cost between 40-70-dollars. Sorry if you took it the wrong way.
I was more confused than anything since I dont recall asking you about your HX2s. Those are atleast twice as heavy/powerful than what i'm looking for. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Again sorry for that. Don't meen to cause problems.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Interested in some bnib 10" PG rsd's? Dual 4 ohm model. These are the older rsd, not rsdc's. I'm sure with some pollyfill they would work in that kind of environment. pm me your zip code and i can get you a quote shipped.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
I hate to say it but you probabably have no choice but to go with a pair of jl dub 3's or 6's or shallow mounts. GL though.

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
i got some re sx 10's but id want 150 shipped ea. just throwin it out there!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Interested in some bnib 10" PG rsd's? Dual 4 ohm model. These are the older rsd, not rsdc's. I'm sure with some pollyfill they would work in that kind of environment. pm me your zip code and i can get you a quote shipped.

ygpm

1 - 14 of 14 Posts