Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product I'm looking for: Rockford Fosgate Punch Link for joining two amplifiers together to make them look like one. Looking for three of them to fit the old black barbeque grille style amps such as the i, ix, dsm, x2 or x4. See picture.

Budget: Reasonable

Condition: Usable

Time Frame (if applicable):

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Product I'm looking for: Rockford Fosgate Punch Link for joining two amplifiers together to make them look like one. Looking for one to fit the old black barbeque grille style amps such as the i, ix, dsm, x2 or x4. See picture.

Budget: Reasonable

Condition: Usable

Time Frame (if applicable):

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.
Does it matter if it was painted or are you looking for original?

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Doesn't matter if it was painted. I can blast it and repaint it.
I used to run all this old school rockford back in the day. I had a bunch of blown amps and some of these out in my garage. I'll take a look later and see what I have left. I've sold alot of it on ebay but I think I might have seen one left in there last time I was looking for something. I'll get back to you a little later today to let you know.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks man, I appreciate it! I'm looking for 3 of them for an install in the ladies new car, so let me know what you have.

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Ok I did have one left. I just checked ebay and there are two on there now. They are going for $75 each. I will let mine go for $40 shipped if you want it. lmk

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts