no more than $125

Condition:

used in good condition
can be blown...i can rebuild them

Time Frame (if applicable):

ASAP (within the next month)

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
The Real Life Bobby Hill
265 Posts
Twistedchild420 Had a DD 1508 not long ago, idk if he has it anymore but you can always pm him about it or find his for sale post too see if it has sold.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the fast response guys!....ill try to get a hold of woofercooker soon..unless he sees this post first

·
Stinkin Linkin
2,172 Posts
I've got 2 D4 SA-8s for sale. Maybe 45min play time on them. I got them from Woofercooker last week, but decided to go another route. $170+shipping

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1ndatrunk- Right now i am currently looking for the DD 1508's but i may go the SA route in a week or so....My buddy can get the SA's for $85 a piece so that deal wont work at this time

·
Registered
929 Posts
Ive got some minty JL 8w3 D6s..

·
Stinkin Linkin
2,172 Posts
1ndatrunk- Right now i am currently looking for the DD 1508's but i may go the SA route in a week or so....My buddy can get the SA's for $85 a piece so that deal wont work at this time
After shipping? I want some:thumbsup:

·
Blow-thru KING
1,919 Posts
have you seen my thread for AA excrui8's? They are bigger motors than the dd 1508 and have better specs compared to most the subs you listed.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Product I'm looking for:
looking for some
Digital Designs 1508's
Sundown SA-8's
Sundown e8's
DC Level 2 8's
or any other kind of 8
preferably dual 4 ohm sub

Budget:

no more than $125

Condition:

used in good condition
can be blown...i can rebuild them

Time Frame (if applicable):

ASAP (within the next month)

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.
got a lanzar max 8 bnib 25 shipped

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All right ill think about it...but for that caliber of a sub I would only need one of them

1 - 20 of 23 Posts