Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product I'm looking for:
I would preferably like a set of PPI 356cs components to match with my A404 Art amp, however am open to other nice SQ sets, I would like to try something other than the Rainbows I have

Budget:

Would like to work out a trade for my AQ HDC3 10" and or a pair of Rainbow tweets that haven't been mounted. But can also add a lil cash depending on what it is

Condition:

Great Condition

Time Frame (if applicable):

Pretty Soon

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Super Moderator
18,247 Posts
Looking for 2-way only? Running active or passive?

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
i have a set of CDT COM 626 comps. also a set of CDT 4inch high end components

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have a set of CDT COM 626 comps. also a set of CDT 4inch high end components
I saw that, but would you be interested in anything I have to trade? As I am short on cash till I get payed next week, though I have enough to ship the sub, etc.....I also have the 6.5's and Crossovers that go with the Rainbow Tweets

I am posting pics of all I have to trade tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
maybe the aq10 i need somethin for the wifes car

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
whats the advantage of that spacer