Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Product I'm looking for: powermaster 300A alt or equivalent and batteries to back it up .

Budget: 350 cash and or trade for 2 15" kicker L5's and a hand made planet audio RXD2400

Condition: any

Time Frame (if applicable):

ASAP , plan on running in the DB Drags april 16th so i need this stuff before then if possible

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha ha , whoops ! i have a 1995 GMC suburban 5.7L CS144 style. or the same style as the powermaster 300 amp SPL alt.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump babump

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
michigan , just outside of detroit

·
NOT LOUDER THAN YOU :(
7,335 Posts
got 2 deka g31s ill sell ya cheap and im local?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
691 Posts
I will be up in Michigan this weekend for a family party. Maybe we can meet up & sell you a couple batteries I have. I have 2 Odyssey pc 2150's pm me & we can talk.

Here are the spec on them.
PC2150 S - Odyssey batteries

·
CACO Fanatic
789 Posts
Kinetik HC1800. Resting voltage around 12.7. 175 shipped.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Im from Southfield, not far from Utica at all. I have two C&D 100ah batteries for a pretty good price if your interested. Shoot me a PM if interested...

·
7,335 Posts
o and btw my dekas are 110ah

·
Registered
776 Posts
Eric stealin my thunder... Haha, GLWS though, you can probably do the Dekas for cheaper than I can the C&Ds. Sorry to thread jack as well, but shoot me a PM Eric with the height of the dekas, and how much picked up.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lookin for a little more than just one man . i think i got a good hookup on those dekas from mads10bass..

·
7,335 Posts
lookin for a little more than just one man . i think i got a good hookup on those dekas from mads10bass..
if you dont take em i got like 5 ppl lined up:runaround:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 17 of 17 Posts