1.Used 18D1 Xcon just bought from SSA's website.
2. 2 12" Fi X's
3. Phoenix Gold 200.4
1. 18D1 1750 rms
2. 2 12" D4 250 rms
3. PG200.4 200 x 4 @ 4 ohm, bridgeable.
1. Just bought used from SSA a few weeks ago. Not going to fit in my car the way i want it to. I've never hooked it up. No scratches/NOTHING.
2. Brand new 2 12" Fi X's never used or hooked up. No scratches/Nothing.
3. PG200.4 works perfectly but has a few minor dents and scratches.
4. What you are looking for: :
I want to trade the 18 Xcon for 1 15D1 Xcon. And i would like to trade the PG200.4 and both 12's for another 15D1 Xcon maybe plus cash on my end. I also have a blown Kicker L7 15D4 i will add if anyone wants it. I will possibly trade the 12's and amp for a 1000-2000rms amp plus cash or whatever we can work out. I can send more pics of coil readings or whatever. It's 2am where i'm at and the Xcon is up in my closet so the pics are without my name. But i will put them up asap tomorrow. Or can send it over phone. I have a pic of it next to my son though. lol Not sure if i can pm but you can text me at 510-493-6929 or just comment here.
5. Pictures of your item for trade:
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential traders should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.