Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1. Product: 1 pair of DD 2518's & Memphis Mojo 2500.1

2. Specs: Subs: dual 2 ohm, 800 rms each (underrated)
Amp: 2500 watts @ 1ohm

3. Description/Condition: Sub: 9/10 just cause they have been mounted and tested but not used.
Amp: 9/10 only cause I used it for 1 week at 2 ohms on plenty of electrical. I should give it a 10/10 cause it's almost flawless.

4. What you are looking for: CT sounds amp and sub package. Would really like a 1400.1D or bigger and a pair of meso 12's (if there even available yet, I'm not sure) if not the strato's would be fine. I want 12's but would entertain other sized woofers.

I'm willing to take a loss on my equipment in order to join the ct sounds bandwagon.

Also, I travel almost every day from Memphis, tn. To Harrisburg, pa. So if u live somewere along that path of I-40 thru Tennessee or I-81 thru virginia and up to Harrisburg I could save a lot of shipping cost and meet someone as long as they could meet at a certain time.

5. Pictures of your item for trade:

Also have matching Memphis m-class multi channel amps

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential traders should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just noticed while editing my ad that I put DD 9518 as the model of subs. That is completely wrong. They are the 2518's and I'm sorry for that. Idk what I was thinking. Guess I need to delete this thread and start over.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts