Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1. Product:
xtant 1001dx

2. Specs:
1000 @ 1
500 @ 2
250 @ 4 sure itll do more

3. Description/Condition:
decent apperence id say. no scuffs on the chrome face, however i los the screws to screw the guts to the face, you can get them at a hadware store for a few bucks.

mech is 10/10 never skips a beat, had it on my rli 10 in a spy tine at 2 ohms and it ****ing sounded awesome!

4. Price: :
225 shipped? dont really know what they go for, make an offer though. no pp, has to be mo, im good for it, check my itrader and feel free to message anyone i sold to that has sent me a money order, i take my rep very seriously

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 ohm version, the dx. trade for a beefy 10 12 or 15

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
up, please do NOT waste my time asking if i have pp... cause i dont. i have plenty of refs on here, im not out to scam anyone.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
upskiii

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
any offers for a badass amp?

·
Registered