Car Audio Classifieds! banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapco DC Series AMPs and accessories

1K views 8 replies 1 participant last post by  wanderer1 
#1 · (Edited)
1. Products: Full on DSP no half way setup here. DC1100.1-DC1000.4-DC650.6- 4 RCA transmitters,3 rare HI to Lo transmitters to use stock stereo, 3 16' (I think) Symbalink cables and a couple shorter ones, 1 RCA to Symbalink adapter, 2 Symbalink Y's. 2 DRC in car remotes, 1 is bnib and one isn't and has a small dent in bottom. 1 16' brand new bass knob/cable for DC1100.1

2. Specs: Too many to list, go to Zapco website for amp info. DRC is no longer available and Symbalink is getting harder to get, look at the price for 1 transmitter.

3. Descriptions/Condition of all items: All in really good shape, scratch here and there but very nice shape I hate to get rid of but out of work. 650.6 has a chipped fin on end cap that can be replaced if it bothers you but you never see it.

4. Total Price: :$1700 shipped in conus

5. Pictures: http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag29/oldcadguy/stereo/DSC_0132_zpsubpbym7z.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

More pics available on request

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
#2 ·
Symbalink is getting to exspensive for Zapco they say. This is high quality setup with extras. The SQ youll get from these is astounding, the control of the sound with the full DSP has few rivals. You need nothing else like you would with ebay packages.

#7 ·
Really a setup I wanted to run because of the ability to perfectly tune for my vehicles interior built in. Class AB sound quality and Zapco build quality. Unfortunately I got injured and have not been able to work for 3 years. Things are getting tough. Youll be getting a full system with a lot of extras and helping my wife and I pay rent another month. Embarrassing saying this but its true. If youre looking for an awesome power system and helping someone this is your chance. Its all less than half retail which helps. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.